Located east of San Francisco in the San Ramon valley, the city of San Ramon boasts manicured cul-de-sac neighborhoods, a plethora of parks, and stellar schools. One of the safest cities in California, it’s also a relatively easy commute to Oakland (about 25 miles), San Francisco (35 miles) and San Jose (40 miles), putting it at the epicenter of job growth throughout the Bay Area. The city has made major strides in transforming itself from a quintessential suburb to a case study in smart redevelopment. In early 2016, old office space was razed to make way for City Center Bishop Ranch, which includes shops, restaurants, residential units and a one-acre piazza. Acclaimed architect Renzo Piano, whose work includes the new Whitney Museum in New York City and California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, is overseeing the project.
Looking for a change of scenery? We seek a Registered Nurse with five (5) or more years of experience for the role of Director, Clinical Quality Improvement. In this role you will server as a key member of the hospital management team, and be responsible for overall hospital quality / performance improvement and monitoring of the organization. You will ensure the provision of differentiated quality and safety, patient-focused, outcomes based, and cost-effective medicine in the hospital setting. As such, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following activities:
- ensure processes are implemented to evaluate and identify opportunities for improvement in the provision of high quality, safe and resource effective medical care to its patients;
- implement Commitment to Quality initiative and assures goals are met;
- ensure processes are in place to ensure compliance with Quality and Performance Improvement and as applicable with Education, Infection Control, Risk Management, Patient Safety, Peer Review, and Accreditation functions;
- monitor in partnership with the medical staff, the measured outcomes of hospital clinical care activities, identifies opportunities for improvement, and leads clinical improvement activities to improve those measured outcomes;
- ensure documentation of the results of hospital wide, clinical quality activities;
- ensure hospital compliance with accreditation, licensing and regulatory agencies.
Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in Nursing and be licensed as an RN in the state of Arizona. Must have five (5) or more years of relevant hospital management experience. Must have experience in quality/performance improvement, and as applicable in case management and other related areas of responsibility. Must have demonstrated knowledge of Performance Improvement, Outcomes and Quality Management. Must have demonstrated knowledge in the areas of Peer Review, Risk Management, Patient Safety, Infection Control Prevention and Reporting. Must be able to interpret and process data in an analytical manner. Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills. Must have strong computer operational skills, understanding of statistics, spreadsheets and database systems.
This is a great opportunity to join a 123-bed, acute-care hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services with award-winning heart care programs, including surgery and rehabilitation. For more information call 941.739.1400 or submit your resume now by clicking on the button below that says “Apply Now.”
Edge Recruitment Solutions
888.666.2450 or 941.739.1400