We're working on behalf of a locally owned, not-for-profit, public-benefit organization that serves as the region's largest healthcare provider and private employer. The healthcare organization operates four acute care hospitals as well as several long-term care, outpatient, and other healthcare facilities. All hospitals are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and are home to the only Level 1 Trauma Center and comprehensive burn center between Los Angeles and Sacramento. The organization also operates a physician residency program with one of the nation's top medical schools - the University of California, San Francisco. In fiscal year 2020, Community provided nearly $175 million in uncompensated services and programs.
We seek candidates with demonstrated experience in Hospital Internal Audit, Compliance and/or Charge Master Description maintenance for the role of Compliance Analyst. The person in this role will responsible for conducting compliance related reviews of the entities of the healthcare system as assigned. She/he will work closely with compliance and internal audit offices and financial and clinical departments to ensure compliance with government, payer and internal charge capture policies.
Candidates must have one of the following:
• Eight (8) years of experience in Hospital Internal Audit, Compliance and/or Charge Master Description maintenance and/or related Healthcare field, including Regulations if qualifying with High School Diploma.
• Five (5) years of experience in Healthcare Compliance or related Healthcare field, including Regulations or Audit if qualifying with Associate’s Degree.
• Three (3) years of experience in Healthcare if qualifying with Bachelor’s Degree
Must have experience in Charge Description Maintenance or performing medical record and billing reviews including clinical documentation, medical terminology, codes (CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM and revenue) and reviews for charge and reimbursement accuracy. Knowledge of federal, state and private payer guidelines. Experience working with enterprise databases and analytics. Demonstrated experience working with MS Office and Electronic Health Records required.
Candidates must also have one of the following:
- CHC - Certified Healthcare Compliance
- CCA - Certified Coding Associate
- CCS - Certified Coding Specialist
- CEDC - Certified Emergency Department Coder
- CMAS - Certified Medical Audit Specialist
- CPMA - Certified Professional Medical Auditor
- CPC - Certified Professional Coder
- COC - Certified Outpatient Coder
- CIC - Certified Inpatient Coder
- CPC-H - Certified Professional Coder Hospital Outpatient
- RHIA - Registered Health Information Administrator
- RHIT - Registered Health Information Technician
The role offers competitive compensation) and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is available. This is a great opportunity to join a locally owned and operated healthcare network that celebrates the Central Valley’s rich and diverse heritage. Their commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of their patient care and work culture. All are welcome as valued members of the community whether patient, employee, physician, student or visitor. For more information call 941.739.1400 or submit your resume now by clicking on the button below that says "Apply Now."
Edge Recruitment Solutions
888.666.2450 or 941.739.1400